December 23, 2010

Top 50 Randomness of Year 2010



I'm superbly anxious every time when it reaches the end of the year!
You know the feeling that you have to pack and leave the hotel after a week of holiday but you are still in your bathing suit next to the pool?

IT IS THAT KINDA FEELING.
THE NOT READY FEELING!
The feeling where you wonder if you missed out anything in the past 365 days,
wonder what do 20 years old ppl do with their life,
state of shock cause you enjoyed your Christmas party so much and did not realize it is ending next week!

THE YEAR IS ENDING NEXT WEEK.

End of the year for me is the time I take out time to reminiscence on everything that had happened to me this year before I close this chapter and move on to another. I want to list them all out because they were somewhat crazy, random and left an impact in my memory card.


Try to guess which event you belong to because I'm not listing the name out. =D
(I scattered the pictures randomly)
  1. My blog don't usually have readers. Reaching 120 hits a week was superbly hard but recently after posting the LRT post where there was this fat man picture in it, my number of viewers skyrocked and reached the minimum of 160 per day! I know they are probably not actual readers but this superficial figures give me a little more hope that people actually reads my blog =D
  2. I stutter when I talk on the phone. Major self discovery after calling 160 people everyday from my office. Just when I thought I could start training on the way I talk, my supervisor decided to make me do research instead. There is a mixture of happiness and disappointment there but I think he discovered my weakness =(
  3. I discovered I got business potential after joining Business Plan competition where many people complimented on our idea, the Ice Cream Vending machine.This is the only competition I joined and actually won a medal and MONEY.
  4. But Call4fashion reminded me I suck in business. D:<
  5. I just realized most of the clothes I wore for fancy parties or gatherings were all repetitive and given by someone else >;O. Which makes me wonder how often do I really shop. got 0% sense of fashion.
  6. I got to know this guy from Yishan's birthday party by coincidence and by today I probably seen him more often than I have seen Satya in a year.
  7. I found my best guy friend of the year after he saved my arses for a gazillion time. Best guy friend with not a pinch of romance at all. 101% sure.
  8. I'm usually lazy to drive out. One day out of guilt for not driving enough, I drove all the way to her house place to deliver ice cream. And I took a few wrong turns because we wanted to eat mc donalds ^^
  9. I have still yet to pass her birthday gift after 2 months. She didn't forget. =(
  10. A group of us went to pasan around 6am and we had to use torch light to walk all the way up because it was so dark. The catch is, none of us brought touch light. I couldn't remember why we went up so early but from that day on, afternoon pasan became morning pasan =D
  11. I started talking to some stranger I got to know on the street. Now that I see her more often, I got to know she is Mrs Low. I'm very lucky to meet nice people all the time who gives me free food!
  12. I was up around 4 or 5 in the morning to go Broga and we didn't even catch the sunrise.
  13. I discovered the fact that submitting the assignment late is not so scary after all. But that discovery made me start some of my assignments a day after the due date.
  14. I found someone who meets up with me a few times in a month to just sit in mamak or store where we talk about everything that comes across our mind. Some form of de-stress. Works perfectly fine. She is my neutral point when I get too crazy and too dull.
  15. I'm doing internship to discover my passion for advertising. My company provide PR, event management, CRM and design but doesn't provide advertising =D lets highlight FML
  16. When I went for interview for TWCS, I told them I don't know anything about Communication and I got the scholarship. When I went for interview at ROOTS, I told them I don't think my knowledge is sufficient to provide any major improvement and I got the job. I think this kinda experiences will make me weak in actual scary interviews.
  17. After a huge blow on my circle of friends, I suddenly realized I have very little friends i could borrow a shoulder to cry on.
  18. I got into a car accident once and I got people coming over to my house for visits. I think when they come to sympathize me, I naturally found the reason to sympathize myself more and I ended up crying.
  19. When I got into accident, two of my closest friends were already in the car, so I called the other one after I got into the hospital. She laughed and told me she is busy handling her tuition class.
  20. I was making jokes on how amazing it was to fly though the highway without getting killed when my friends sent me to the hospital. I started crying on my own at home when I realized I might have been killed.
  21. I slam the badminton racket on her head before but she is the type of friend that never gives up playing badminton with me. She is amazing.
  22. At one point of my life, I see her so often and went out lunch with her almost everyday for a week, I actually felt I have a potential to be the boy in a lesbian relationship. Then another one came and told me that with my attitude, thank god I'm a girl because no girl would date me =(
  23. I read some of my old post and I don't understand what I wrote.
  24. We started putting stupid ring tone in our phone so that whenever anyone of us call each other, that exact same song will appear with it's stupid lyrics. The embarrassment when the phone rang in public just made us love it more =D
  25. I slept in college car park all alone during the end of my foundation and walked into class with the exact same outfit the next day and no one realized.
  26. I shared one of my deep dark secret with this guy because it was sharing moment and we were doing assignments. Few days later he came telling me "you think people would be more surprise hearing my part or yours" when I was threatening to reveal his.
  27. I went to pasan with this senior hiker and it turns out to be the most "jungle" experience I ever had. I pok kai so often he told me I got terrible balance =(
  28. I wore sport shoe to club and someone would still dance with me. I guess being random wasn't all bad =P
  29. I don't plan to think when I drive. Read that again after watching me drive. You will understand why.
  30. I gave my number to some random guy who asked for my number and he turns out to be weirder than me. Weirder and older. =P
  31. I realized I barely have any guy friend when I ended up calling him for every emergencies. He gave me ice cream when I was traumatized after my car broke down. What would life be without him.
  32. I chose 3 minutes meal for my performance because I needed a character that resembles me. I started forgetting all my lines when I was performing on the actual day and I was shaking all over. After the performance, lot of people came and told me I'm great in that act. Guess what, that character was a shaky and nervous presenter. Get the resemblance? It was my lucky day =D
  33. Both of them come to my room once in a while to create their own personal space for nail saloon. We also stalk people on facebook to laugh at them =P
  34. Some little orphan came and ask me why my gusi so big. I think she read my letter to god cause that is what I asked every day in my life.
  35. I loved going to musical with her because we get to dress up to just sit among thousands of people. But I realized I'm tone deaf and can't live in high class lifestyle =(
  36. We drove all the way to Malacca and Port Dickson. I felt so young joining them for such random trip =D
  37. This year I discovered something. Going out with girl and guy alone doesn't always mean something is up. It means everyone is busy and they aren't the same sex by coincidence. I learnt this a little slow because I don't used to have lots of guy friends =D
  38. Buried is the most original movie that I love from just listening to their advertisement. I'm very defensive towards insult against this movie =D
  39. I borrowed a tripod stand from a friend as I watched him going crazy over limited edition shoes. He is a funny friend who redefined what God meant to me. He even introduced me KOBE CITY! I wonder if he still remembers about the tripod stand because it is still with me. =P
  40. I noticed my daily clothes are labeled uniform when I went Jamie's party =(
  41. I don't comb my hair 365 times in 365 days in a year. Get me? =D
  42. I love organizing my own birthday part but it is a solo birthday celebration next year =D
  43. I was singing to every one of Wonder Girl's song except for one unknown one because I'm a BIG FAN in disguise =D
  44. This year has the best Chinese New Year because everyone was wearing traditional outfit and I never felt so chinese before in my whole life =D
  45. I don't think he knows my actual name because everytime I call, sms and chat with him in real life or cyber world, he always call me pupa O.O
  46. I have been sleeping in the same room with my brother for 2 weeks now because my ceiling had a hole in it. Staying there reminds me once again how comfortable it is to have a brother and it sucks to know he is leaving in less than 15 days =(
  47. The pimples all over my forehead reminds me how busy I have been continuously till the point I do not have time for life. In chronological order, pimple grew when I was blardie frustrated with a few of my friendships, then my isolated lifestyle in college, then my college movie assignment that made me cry, then the exam, the the movie competition, then business plan that lasted for 3 months, then degree's pressure, then internship pressure and in between a few of them are financial problems. I was never really free, just too blank to do anything for a short period of time before I consistently do a lot of thing for a long period of time. Pimples are not leaving. Damn.
  48. Many friends of mine tells me I'm too thin to complain about weight issue. So I would like to show WHAT is thin in my book and what is FAT because they are totally blind.
  49. Love life is well described by No regrets. Like what the lead actress said when she received the award for the best female artist, "We don't need hugs or kisses to develope a relationship."
  50. I don't really know how to say No. I either ffk or go.
I like year 2010...

No comments: