January 09, 2011

Lock up your temptations!


I'm truly thankful
That these days, receiving key chain's tradition has been slowly reducing in numbers
and passing around chocolates for souvenirs became a trend.

And with that said,
I'm happy to announce I have yet again received chocolates for souvenirs!
THIS IS THE BOMB,
THE Medium size of M&Ms.
THE SIZE IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I had never really bought giant bag of M&M before so the largest I have seen is probably the RM6.00++ one..

A souvenir from Mr. Lau =D
I LOVE CHOCOLATE
Who doesn't?
I admit I'm a pig for it especially for some good old M&M
(except for peanut.. omg taste bad.. Chocolate and Peanut is a bad combo)

But screw it =D
Look at the snap shot of the jar!

The top layer is my dad's hershey... It is caramel, yummilicious and fattening.

Next is darren's Hershey, which is the remaining half of it after I went crazy with hershey for 20 minutes. (I finished half of it in less than half an hour ><)

The bottom of the whole pot is Wei Zhong's brand new and fresh M&M


Well the whole purpose of the jar and deco was to confine these GOODIES into a jar with a warning to me.
"If it taste good, it is bad."
And I purposely kept M&M at the bottom because I know if I reached it today,
none will be around tomorrow.
And their end result will be on my forehead.

I'm getting a little paranoid for the pimples I'm getting.
It might be lack of sleep.
Darren's hershey RAWR
or all the daily chocolates I'm consuming!

My skin looks like crap now and I have to stop myself before I go nuts!
And to top it off, I'm also sick.
Coughing since the 1st of January.
today is the 10th already...
So M&M is a big no no...
(blardie... took a whole packet of peanut m&m just now..)
><
Lets pray the jar will confine the goodies long enough till all the pimple disappear!

Don't expire my dear M&M.....

While arranging the M&Ms, I noticed that there are more Orange, less blue ^^ Interesting... XD
There are 6 colors in total.....
Lets finish brown fast ;D
Crap.
My other self is talking ><
NO CHOCOLATE FOR A WEEK!

No comments: