December 14, 2010

Accepting bun from a stranger

Something amazing happened to me today!
A lady gave me a free bun and told me FATE gave me that bun!
STRANGER
FREE FOOD
GET ME?
=D
The weirdest part was when ME casually took it from her and happily munched away...

I don't usually take food from strangers so it came to be a culture shock for myself!
That stranger is someone I knew on the street on my own!
100% GENUINE STRANGER
Maybe because I watched too much Snow White in the past,
I'm pretty certain stranger's food means no good lor.
POISONS
UP TO NO GOOD
Who knows someone might be plotting to drug me and chop my limbs off to make me a begger on the Thailand street?
OR OR OR
The bun was filled with human meat and I'm the next ingredient!

But I think the process to getting that free bun was pretty safe...
LOLZ
let me explain.....


I was waiting at the Sri Petaling LRT station for my colleague to pick me up to sama sama go work.
But I went there a little early so I had to find a place to plant my bump.
I sat right next to an old lady who sold bun!
I didn't choose to sit next to her on purpose ok =P
I looked at the yellowish bun hungrily and she was trying to sell it to me.
My stuck up self voiced out a little louder than I wanted, and I said
"No, I don't buy outside food."


But after a while, my stupid eyes have to direct my drooling mouth towards the delicious freshly made bun as my hand controlled itself and reached out for one....
Some backstabber =(
The auntie obviously didn't give it to me for free. THE FIRST ONE LA...

The business trading ended with a friendly conversation. =D
My mass comm habit is kicking in whenever I'm with people =P
Who knew the first bun would lead to so many questions from me.

Like who made these, why no dbkl come sapu meh, business good ar, didn't consider pasar malam ar....
I bombarded her with quite a number of questions but I think she was pretty cool with it because she got nothing else to do.

After talking and laughing for quite sometime, she told me she was about to go home and offered me a bun.
I was like... Umm, u want me to pass it over to your friend there?
(I didn't even ask why she so slumber asking me to work for her LOLZ DAMN BLUR)
Then she said...

"NO LA.. This is for you... We got fate to talk today. After all it isn't anything much."

I was damn shocked and suddenly my colleague came out of a blue and I went off after waving. Like damn blur kinda wave if you get me LOLZ...

And I ended up going to work with two yellow bun from an auntie I don't even know her name but she trust fate enough to gimme =D

The feeling was great and it is the first time someone
completely random offered me food after a conversation....

I think I got to tell my mom,
"Talking to strangers aren't all harmful after all..."
=D

ps: i didn't get stomach pain
TEEHEE

No comments: