November 06, 2010

I just love Proton Wira!

I just love Proton Wira!

Last Monday, my car overheated early in the morning when I was on the way to college!
I seriously don't want to blame my gender for my lack of knowledge on these issues, but honestly, I'M SUCH A GIRL!
I didn't know what to do T.T

My car overheated when I was stuck in the jam on the way to college.
Normal people would stop to let it cool down right,
but nooooooooooooooooo.
I think my inner self thinks I'm too cool for it.
Cause when I see all the car jamming right at my back, I panicked and forced my car to move all the way to college from Midvalley!

THAT WAS A LONG RIDE MIND YOU!
I saw my exhaust giving out soot like nothing else and I knew I was in deep shit but everyone was using emergency lane to skip the jam... so yah..

Like I said, deep shit.

But I'm thankful my car made it near to college when it finally gave away its last breath.
It was stuck in the middle of a junction but thankfully a nice indian man stopped by to push my car aside so I could walk to my college and call for help.

Oh btw, I didn't bring my phone of all day to college. HAHAHAHAHA
The whole process of "cleaning up" my car troubled many people...

My college buddies, Jinny, Lenny, Aidy, and Kai Lee were there early and they offered to help!
but being girls, all of just just stood in front of my car wondering what to do.
Ah Yang (Eequin's Bf) on the other hand helped me to wake my brother up =D

Eventually the people from the neighborhood helped me to get the mechanics and I had super savers, Darren and Kenji there to console this poor soul from killing myself from the inside =D

Darren even bought me baskin robbins ice cream!
HAHA life indeed lighten up..
In moments of darkness I'm glad I have good friends I could depend on despite being a complete jackass =D

I had to trouble my brother to bring me home from college after everything =(


When I got my car back from the mechanic, I started pampering my car with all the love in the world to express my apology as an insensitive owner.

  • I drove my car at the speed of 80 only.
  • I made sure I'm on the right lane as much as possible.
  • I took my car out for a car wash and vacuum...
  • I cleaned all the trash from the car.
  • I fixed the cable that I broke few months ago by purchasing new screws for it! So from now on anyone who needs some cable, KENG SEIN IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE...
  • I cleaned my but and filled it with proper carpet, water, umbrellas, and some food supplies incase I get stuck in the middle of the road again =P
SEE! All ready to be used!
I have seriously never seen it clean before =D
Even the tire is polished after being coated with few layers of dust!
See ^^ Shiny shiny

I'm glad I have my car back.
The whole experience made me a lil more sensitive towards people.
A lil more appreciative towards people and especially motorcyclists =D
and a little more careful with my car =D

On the random side of the world,
This is my little drawing after not drawing for more than half a year...
=D
I started with the eye balls but I couldn't remember how to draw a lion's nose so I drew a dragon nose instead... But I didn't know how to draw a dragon head so I drew a lion head in the end...

Yah... Thank goodness I'm not in the design line..
Who knows, a milk bottle might turn out to be a car ^^

No comments: