November 12, 2010

Scamper!


I just love Carol Lee Siew Wei =D
Hahaha this girl is superbly adorable.
I'm a messy and an unorganized person.
So if you were to give me something, don't expect it back in a perfect form if you don't warm me before hand.
This girl noticed I left her blue elephant in my cupboard unattended for few weeks and probably told me about it for weeks, but she never stopped giving me souvenirs!
HAHA I remember she warned me, I just couldn't remember how to deal with it. XD
So this time, when she returned from Penang and got me this cute little souvenir, she sarcastically said "I wonder if I will still see it next time..."
LOLZ
I quickly replied, "You see, I was thinking the exact same thing. So no worries, I told myself I'm going to bring it home, so it will definitely be at home =D"

See! Isn't the pen cute!
Look at what is written on it!
SCAMPER!
"At first I saw a monkey shaped pen and it suited u well, that was before I saw 'scamper' on this one with rabbit on it and I immediately made up my mind!" she said before falling into a hysterical fit of laughter.
HAHA I couldn't help but laugh as well!
Thankfully I see "lovely" written on the pen as well.

I'm sure "lovely" was the main objective right, Carol!
=D
You fool!
Thank you for the lovely pen ^^

ps: I attached the blue elephant to my wallet. So now its at 50/50 risk of being missing with my wallet but at the very least, you will see it more often =D

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

On a completely unrelated chapter,
I fell in love with this scene in the 8.30pm hong kong drama, No regrets!
I felt there is something deep about friendship and trust to be learnt from such drama.

Cast: Kau Ku Liong ( Main lady) and Lau Sing (Main guy)

In an empty street, Kau Ku Liong ran into a phone booth and pushed a few buttons before leaning towards the cold walls, sniffing constantly. She was addicted to the marijuana. The symptoms were showing clearly.
The phone in the police station rang and Lau sing answered the phone but there was no one speaking.
Kau Ku Liong recognized the husky voice of the receiver but made no attempt to reply. This was the voice that told her a week ago he couldn't afford being her friend anymore. He isn't a superman, just an average Joe. Who is he to mess with big guns like her? To support and help her. The voice that once gave her all the confidence and power has now turned into the voice that could only say no. Ironically, in her moments of dismay and lost of hopes, this is the only voice she wished to hear.

"Is this Kau ku liong?" Lau Sing said.

In fear of being found out, she quickly hung up the phone and ran as fast as she could as she find shelter in her car. She cried. She sobbed heavily. Sadness creep into her soul reminding her the fact that she is now officially all alone in this cruel world without a single soul who would listen to her. As if matter couldn't be worse, she is forced to take marijuana just to hide her true intention.
Marijuana is her family business. She hated it. She burnt them all up despite the disapproval of her dad. She would do anything just to have that moment again. Taking marijuana to create the false imagery of her own may be tough today, but this girl live a big dream. A true heroin indeed.

But could she pull through when she is already half dying in addiction?

She soon found the energy to drive back to her office where she satisfy her disgusting addiction.
Lau Sing was hiding near her office as he watched this noble friends of his doing things she swore she will never do. Her entire image and her actions were so unfamiliar to him, he couldn't tell who was she anymore.

Another night for two sorrowful souls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lau Sing finds it harder and harder to run away from Kau Ku Liong. He ended up pulling her out from all the marijuana craps and brought her into a church.
He wanted to help her get over the addiction.
Telling her, "it takes only 2 hours to go through the terrible pain and you will be better soon."
She screamed, shouted and cried in pain and agony. She needed the marijuana badly.
Lau Sing kept reminding her that he is her friend and he is here to help her.

Her voice of hope finally came back to help her.
This man is probably the only man who understood her intention and plans is finally back.
She looked into his eyes which are filled with sincerity and care.
She knew she doesn't deserve this. She couldn't drag another person to hell with her.

Concealing the last evidence of desperation, she pushed him aside and demanded him to go away.
She reminded him that she isn't someone he could afford to mess with. Spitting out every words he said to her that broke her heart, to push this friend further away. After much said, she closed the door that separates the both of them, hoping that he could never find her.


----------------------------

Lau Sing found out that Kau Ku Liong is in trouble. She lost something very precious.
And the next day, Lau Sing showed up with the things she need.


A friend in need needs a friend indeed.
----------------------------

Keng Sein...
There is many things I want to say about this drama, this particular episode.
It doesn't end here...
But I have like 1k worth of assignment due soon.. LOLZ....
So I better stop now....
In summary...

When Kau Ku Liong said I don't friend you. It means I don't want to get you into trouble anymore.
Friends today say I don't friend you. It means they really have no interest of being your friend anymore.
See the difference?
When a friend is in trouble, she looks for a pair of genuine arms of a friend who would hold her tight and tell her everything is ok.
When Kau Ku Liong is in trouble, she shut herself up to avoid causing shits for her friends.

I don't just admire the attitude, I love the author of this script!
How such deep emotion is drawn out from just two characters.. The kinda process I felt worth acknowledging. The kinda complexity and sacrifices that marks the level of a relationship. The building blocks of a true relationships are understanding, sacrifices, understanding and more sacrifices.

Its astonishing to find people getting into relationship these days for fickle reasons. Part of the reason I guess why I'm alone myself.
Cause there isn't a point.
We are all mistaking stupidity for simplicity.
Argh, my lack of vocabulary is killing my self expression.
I'm gonna stop now.

I love this drama
I love the dialogue
I love the girl
I love it all

No comments: