August 24, 2010

I love my brother

I was dead tired today from college
When I drove I almost hit a car
When I went to get my documents, I almost wanted to sleep there but I brought my laptop and left in the car...
When I reached home I took some food and went to sleep with my black tube over my face...

After a few hours...

My brother came in laughing....
Something about what is that over my face..
Then he suddenly mumbled "if u don't wake up I'm going to pour water over your face....."
Usually I won't take the risk and just reach out for him....
But I was so tired I just fall back in my bed and yelled some warning.....

Well it didn't worked..
I closed my eyes and was waiting for a few drops of water so i can go back to sleep...
THAT FOOKER...

He took a handful of water and slowly lay it over my head which runs down to my pillow and then to my bed!
I got so shocked but I ended up laughing and screaming for towel.....
He saw I kept a small towel over my pillow that I slept on and pointed THERE THERE THERE...

I was like....
"My whole entire head and pillow is wet... What can that tiny thing do? Wipe my tears?"

I love my brother...
Truly..

No comments: