November 11, 2010

Every great dream begins with a dreamer



I just love how innovative my dreams could be these days....

////////////////////////////////////////
I was on my bed since 11pm, kicking and turning, trying to get some sleep without the help of panadols.
But sleeping was a little more difficult last night with endless chirping of crickets.
Guess where those little love dolls were hiding........ in my roof.
I figured that out after knocking every possible hollow space in my room.
This is the kinda thing nature gives you when you are struck with fever.

The time seemed like it could go on forever when my heartbeat started to paced up and the temperature of my body increased to an unimaginable degree.

And before I know it, I fell into a deep yet not so peaceful slumber.

I was awaken in a room filled with flying A4 papers in a run down factory.
There were faces in everyone of those A4 paper, faces that were unfamiliar to me.
The floor was flooded with papers and I naturally picked one by one up and filed them up in a folder before sitting in front of a fire place.
I was rather emotionless, just wanted to sit there and watch the fire burning.

I caught myself whispering, "the incubator is beautiful."
Honestly, I have no idea what the hell is an incubator but the word just appeared and I didn't question it.
Out of the blue, my phone rang.
I ignored it once and it turned out to be a mistake.
Cause the room suddenly filled with lots of different phone ring tones jamming in my brain, challenging me not to answer it.
Given up to pressure, I hesitatingly took out my phone and found only one miss call, from a guy I would rather not speak to.
The phone and the surrounding suddenly fell into silence and I heard the crack of an opening door from the back of my head.
I turned around and to my disgust, it was the guy on the phone that I have been avoiding.
I backed up nearer to the incubator, just trying to keep my distance away from him.

Well, avoiding leads to no avail as he pace nearer, decreasing the gap between us.
I was definitely in fear as I started to feel pain in my stomach and headache all over.
He smirked at my misery, spitting out disgusting words to my face "You know I will find you.."

Somehow, that exact phrase stabbed me at the right spot, giving me all the confidence to challenge him.
Instead of backing up, I pushed my body nearer to his, catching him off guard before giving him a flying kick that sent him straight to the incubator. (Walao, gym is helping!)
His body was covered with flames and I laughed hysterically at his pain and burning hair.
He cried and screamed in pain like a bitch. What a joyful sight.
I think I'm a little bipolar because in between the endless laughter, I started crying.

"What have i done, I killed someone!"

Suddenly it became my turn to turn hysterically as the fire licked every part of his body, silencing that noisy bastard.
I wanted to run away as fast as I could but my legs gave up and I sat there for hours as I watch him disappear.
Then two papers were released from the chimney of the incubator.
And I saw my friend's face on it. Both of them don't look like his face at all. Both of them are a lot older, filled with wrinkles and uglier. One older than the other.
One of them says 30 and another says 60...
At the top of the paper, it says receipt.
Well it is a pretty portrait even for the ugliest face but I just couldn't figure out what it meant by receipt and the whole faces.
Then the third paper came a long and I thought it probably says 90.
I turned it around and found my face on it, it is still young......

Before I could figure out anything, I was forced to wake up, wanting to go toilet badly. Bloody hell. I went to the toilet quickly and came back to my room, writing down the few words I remember from the dream "Incubator, midlife horror, when we are old and three different faces"

Few hours later when I was clearly awake, I looked up the dictionary, trying to find out what is an incubator.

Turns out it is a machine that just born babies sleeps in if they are weak or the place where they heat eggs up. LOLZ Dreams...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAH
THERE IS NO FIRE IN AN INCUBATOR YOU FOOL!
GG



//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm done with the post.
Just wanna say sorry for those who couldn't understand what I wrote...
It happens all the time... =D

No comments: