January 06, 2010

What is right and what is wrong?

Relationship is confusing. For those involved and not involved.
_________________________________________________


She said, "I hate it when my friends meddle with my relationship. They just screw me up! Why can't they just M.Y.O.B"

He said, "Who is this unknown number asking me about a girl I just met?"

The forgotten past


She said, "I just don't understand him anymore. I'm worried, scared, and yet excited! Help me to figure it out..."

They
said, "What should we do? She is practically dying... She stopped caring for her life... Should we help her out?"

She said, "OMG.... Let me know what you sent"

He said (to his convenience), "Why are they harassing me with questions I don't know how to answer? Can't they like MYOB?"

He said (to his convenience), "Thank you, they. I would have been kept in the dark if you didn't help out. If this work out, you are our best man."

They said, "Why are they so unhappy with me now that things didn't work out? Am I a con man?"

She said, "Why didn't you guys help me out when I needed you? I was suffering all alone and you guys were some genius bystander."

They said, "You told us you want friends to stay out. This is your problem. Not ours."

She said, "What friends are for, fun and joy and that is just about it."

He said, "I don't understand her, do you know what is happening?"

They said, "Go ask her yourself. What I know is not something you need to know from me."

He said, "If you are not willing to tell, I will just have to find someone else."

He and she said, "It would be better if there is someone I could talk to."

They said, "Should we throw ourselves to them or keep everything to ourselves."

We said, "I just helped hooked up my friend's crush, they are thankful now"

They said, "You got lucky. You made a fruitful bet."

We said, "They just broken up and they are blaming me for seducing the other one."

They said, "They will blame the grass if they could if things doesn't work out. Lets go yum cha instead"

No comments: