January 06, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunk 2!

You know what..
I just noticed
Whenever I'm with Siew Wei in the cinema, if she is laughing, I want to laugh too ^^
No matter how bad the movie or manga is!
Imagine I actually opened a random manga link and chatted with her about it..
It suddenly became so fun and entertaining, even if its normal...

With that said...
Alvin and the Chipmunk 2 in my opinion is bad...
Aside from being completely meaningless, it's just another sequel which is not worth making, or should I say it's made to absorb popularity from the prequel.

The villain was pathetic..
Alvin was predictable.. The whole I'm going to follow the jocks and forget about my brothers...
How many thousand time have we seen that already?
Most of the song were out of place....
Aside from "Right round" when they were spinning in the bowl....

Toby= completely useless character....
So much of the character, story lines and scenes were unbearable..
I truly enjoyed the first one, which was refreshing to see singing chipmunks!
But chipettes?

The story is just too dull...
Well, thumbs up on the adorable side of the chipmunks... "THEADORE" only.. cough cough
Thank god I watched it with Siew wei, or I might had cry all the way out of the cinema..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
edler said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by at my site watch alvin and the chipmunks 2