January 05, 2010

Expressing what is real

At one point....
I blog only for profits...
Then I lost interest and that was that...

Recently I have been reading up on blogs...
Noticing how much a person is willing to spill in their blog, becoming so bloody honest and comfortable with telling everything, they literally used blog as another diary....

Well, a diary we wish to be read by the others....
It seems boring... But it helps the others to understand them better....
So I tot of giving that kinda of writing a go....
To see if it would help me or the others at all...

__________________________________

5 November 2009

"I have been ***************************** for 18 years already! weeee"
I caught myself subconsciously saying it out loud, with the sigh of relief...
Shocking... I don't want to admit it but it might actually bothers me to acknowledge that...

We are all talking about a heated topic...
At first I tot of all the ways I need to approach a relationship issues
Trying to reason out why its ok not to cry for a guy....
But when my advice becomes useless, I feel so annoyed and irritated...
I don't know how to face relationship issues...
How to advice a person to calm them down
Or to know what is right or what is wrong to everything...
All this while I might have thought I missed out in getting a boyfriend at younger age...
But after seeing one problem after another in relationship...
I need to look at god and say thank you for all the fateful avoidance in relationship...
Its not that I expect relationship to be awfully smooth and harmless..
It's just that if one day I look at the mirror and caught myself crying helpless day after day...
my already small eyes will get uglier than ever!

can I really risk that for a guy??
Hmmmmmm

I'm still selfish arent I?

No comments: