May 12, 2009

LG Event In and Out!

Finally I decided to post about LG EVENT...
was hesitating after I read Benard's latest post on nuffnangers.. xD
Click it!
Trust me.. You would think twice before you post another thing... ^^
Guilty at a few point. But I think I'm innocent at most.. So I'm ditching the hesitation! xD
On with LG EVENT!

*Smooches to myself*
I found a black dress in the end of the day after tiredlessly walking around in leisure mall looking for a red or white dress..
I still remember a sales girl came up to me... "WHO ON EARTH WEAR RED DRESS TO PARTY?"
I was stunned and held back for a while before I answer
"U are right.. I will ask the LG event manager when I'm there tonight"
I left the shop with her jaw dropped...
Haiz and thanks to the curses of CCM..
I really didn't manage to do my makeup in the final minute because I left my contact lenses in Satya's House... Haiz.. all the rush for nothing..

My only PHYSICAL and NOT CYBERFRIEND of the night
Yew Jin Khong
But after the night.. everyone are physical friend.. No? XD
anyway I tertumpang his car that night...
I think I terjadi the lamp post of the night too... ><
he posted on the event too!
Yenniedoll
Sweet girl with great sense of taste!
LOVE UR DRESS BTW! XD
Always manage to take great pictures no?
visit her at
she is bound to upload about this event.. ^^
VICTORIA!
aka VOX in innit
SHE IS SO HAWT! If the dance floor is dead
just push her up there and it would come to life again!
Really enjoyed dancing with u and everyone else!
Go visit her blog at

JACKIE LOI!
Bah.. Thank god he was drunk the whole night
I didn't dare to dance so I manage to find a partner to sit around the bar with the whole night ^^
"I'm not drunk I'm not drunk.. I just drank a few"
Right Jackie.. Right... ^^
Visit the drunk 1 at....
http://jackieloi.blogspot.com/
Bah Nigel! Was chatting with him too
But never seems to get a good picture with him..
XD see nigel! yang ada pun blur...
That is why I didn't wanna take picture.. =P
Visit this playful 1 at....

LG EVENT
was given the above balloon by 1 of the worker there...
was flatter at first until I see him doing the same thing for the girls behind...
"OI KALAU NAK GUNA TEKNIK YANG SAMA.. JAUH SIKIT, BOLEH?"
It was hilarious.. xD

And here is Howard! ^^
He is drunk too.. ^^
He is wearing black same as me...
"I got red and white too.. See the Japan Flag?"
WTF.. CHEAT!
Haha.. funny guy waiting for his exam..
Check out his blog for more awesome picture!




Vic and Ev...
^^ the picture looks a lil unprepared no? xD


Angel of the night
And Dusty of the day!
He gave me his extra tickets to go Lg Event!
Thank you dusty! ^^
His blog link...
http://dustyhawk.com/


Greenteabern and Little Cicak!
I wouldn't have recognized Bernard if he didn't say hi
Wait.. I didn't recognize him after he said hi!
Guess I expected an actual tea bag.. XD
And obviously I recognize cicak from far...

http://bernard-greentea.blogspot.com/
http://littlecicak.blogspot.com/



Beautiful and pure angel with a hawt outlook!
Scary and stunningly beautiful devil with an awesome costume!
Aku nak jugak baju macam itu!



Pinkporkchop and Leng Leng...
Their links are as stated on the pictures..
^^


Check out the following for more pictures!
http://gregorule.blogspot.com/
http://zues727.blogspot.com/
http://www.ewinee.com/


Conclusion?
Lg was seriously generous...
Maybe I rarely go to events such as this
They were giving out from handphones to plasma tv to 3G Phone! COME ON!
Besides that, as a guest of the party
I felt the party was moving at the wrong speed in the beginning..

It started with the predictable late hour speech which is long and uninteresting..
Those who were actually away from the bar could probably catch the fact that LG are promoting some products in the party as well as explaining the theme.....but besides that? Pointless

Speechs are necessary...
But if you wanna do it in a party...
We need methods and a lot of attention no?
However, I love the falling of the balloons.. Classic..
Give me more reason to burst balloons..

Besides that, the cupcakes were fantastic
I just don't get why did the bar keep a few different drinks around the table but only serve a certain type of juice? (Indoor bar)
Thankfully the outside bar was at least a little more entertaining than the indoor version
Performances from the workers and constant flirting.. ^^ the guests including myself were entertained.. ^^

What more, serena C looks hawt! Love her hair!

Chrisitne: Love

7 comments:

yapthomas said...

"It started with the predictable late hour speech which is long and uninteresting."

See... that's why I always go late for a party!! -__-

Lyle Gogh said...

Yeah yeah thomas .. pffft


Christine dearie, you're welcome

Jackie said...

i m not drunk!! LOL!!

test said...

everyone is dead drunk? i know i should come for the booze XD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Haha, so u r the sweet black "devil"
They actually put 1 hour for guest and VIPs to arrive.


Anyway, premsarita.blogspot.com owner is YengYeng. Not LengLeng~
(I know it sounds similar XD)

Fumoffu said...

I like the way you replied that salesgirl :D

inkish27 said...

yapthomas: HAHA should have learnt from that a lot earlier

serge norguard: ^^

jackie: you were drunk.. dont deny

spectre:u missed out a lot!

tian chad: it is so hard to look for her link and I got it wrong? XD will correct that instantly.. thanks.. ^^

fumoffu: ^^ XD couldn't agree more right?