May 18, 2009

Bukit Tinggi BBQ!



How often do you find yourself traveling far away for some good old meal?




I hate doing those!


I hate making so much effort just to keep my tummy full


Just hate the whole sickening drive to a secluded restaurant for some FAMOUS seafood




But shock to say




No..


CRAZY TO SAY


I actually enjoyed the 1 hour trip to Bukit Tinggi to have a taste in their ever so original restaurant!








Nothing like any restaurant..


Not too grand..


Not too trashy


You would be dining with a calm environment filled with greens...


This is their kilang look a like restaurant... XD




And these are their umbrella ceilings!
Cool isn't it?
Every customers who wish to leave their umbrella in the restaurant can write their name and msg on it to be hung above...

In my opinion, its also good to prevent leaking.. NO? KAKAKA



They manage to save money on concrete walls too...

Their walls are made up of all the wine bottles they collected..
Can u imagine it already?
4 walls filled with wine bottles...

Its hard to imagine... Pretty for the eyes..




See.. these are thick walls...
bottles and bottles of wine..
Oh geeee





Do not! I said do not doubt the taste by it's look...
Which was what I did....
The moment u taste it you will only want to have more!

The sweetness of the vegetables especially the pumpkins... bah drools!
I need more of it!






No comment on this.. xD
fried eggs on tofu?
not a fan






THIS TASTE LIKE GOD GIVEN DISH!
the meat taste so soft and tasty I couldnt believe I was eating some frozen fish!

Ice Mountain Flying Hawk! xD
























This final dish is the best and the only reason why I love the place and would sacrifice my hate over long journey...




Lamb stew...




I'm out of words but it is definitely the best lamb every served...








My brother couldn't even wait for the first taste!!!








Come on my friends! those who are close to me.. One day we need to take bus to genting to eat this together! Its a must!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no further info? address, how to get there, GPS coods... haihhh....

inkish27 said...

lol dsaint... will be updating it soon by tmr...

that place is quite hidden...
secluded.. XD
the address doesnt help much!
but I will still update it. tmr

EeQuin Chow said...

i miss that place! yes we definitely must go there one day together to makan! wheee. i'm so excited now. hahaha :D

Jackie said...

LOL! Toufu egg! i wan! hahah

Anonymous said...

emmm cool... thx!