May 16, 2009

I'm A Standout in Life!




Basically, everyone’s first impression on me would be…..
“She is just a regular 18 years old with an ordinary life and ordinary everything….”


Personally, I love that impression!

It’s good to send the I’m-an-average-girl vibe to the people for a change.
But somehow people just couldn’t help dropping their jaws when I start to show my true colors!



I will be getting comments like
“Damn, what is wrong with you girl! You are causing a huge commotion here! Don’t standout too much!”
Or
*bang heads on table* “I need an ordinary friend for a change Christine… Get away from me..”


I mean, I used to try really hard to be normal.. And I’m meaning at an extreme level difficulty (such as talking really politely, dress nicely, act gently etc and such to be like a normal girl) to blend in and be like everyone else, only to find myself getting too irritated ended up returning to my true self.

But I’m thankful I never changed!
Psssh… Who wants to be like EVERYONE else and stuck to be a nobody….


I’m so unique… I appeared in




Movie advertisement

Cereal box

and even in your house mirror! BEWARE! I'm everywhere!



(all stated above are DIY advertisements which has not been released yet.. Still looking for producers and the right advertising company to promote ME!)

Ok fine… Maybe I’m not real poster model….(but definitely the true maker)





But I’m a pure blood drama queen with much monkey business up my sleeves!
Bring me to any where to “JUMP UP THE VOLUME”, and I will promise you you will be needing 10 people to hold me back from over doing it! Beg me to be ordinary!



I’m not a freak of nature.. Just a really unique individual who hates to join the army of blending in!


And you may ask...

How do I stand out again?

"In every way humanly possible...."






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woots.. nice =)
all the best in standing out!

Jacob Yap said...

Great post! Please stand out! ;)