May 03, 2009

Christine Lim Completely Indianized

Let me make it clear
I was invited to an engagement in satya's hse
not a wedding
but I will still be going for the wedding next anyway
so no big deal..
^^
enjoy the indian culture!
When you respect the host
You dress in traditional clothes
In my case....
I brought my own
And they made me changed into a far better punjabi costume
because I looks a lot fatter in the other one..
The blessed couple
In their engagement..
Apparently the bribe was quit frustrated at a few point
"what is this.. I'm the bribe and I'm doing so much"
XD
I'm sure it paid off
She looks stunningly beautiful that night

Tradition must go on!



And when I was invited a day earlier..
I wasn't expecting to do any work to help
But apparently I stayed up till 2 or 3 in the morning
to decorate the place and made some leaves deco outside
the experience was priceless!


Me and my friends!
They are awesome!
Don't I look like an Indian already?


Part of the decoration
I only helped to peel off the double sided tape.. XD




Noticed the thing on my forehead?
Just becoz I'm a half tomboy
I couldn't pose properly
Please excuse my roughness
and boyishness







The bride and groom!
What a night

More pictures to come!
Watch and learn!









No comments: