May 06, 2009

I'm Engaged to YOU?

Well

I wasn't only attending an engagement..


I was there to prepare the venue too!
Decorating and moving furnitures are so fun...
and tiring until 2am man!
But nothing compare to what the bribe has went thru.. XD


Indian Tradition.. XD


Female's Tradition.. XD

We are not that racist my dear friend! XD

Groom's Nama
Bride's NAMA..


I just love how Jey walks in just in time to fill in the empty hole in the picture










Sweet sweet couple!
















Satya's mom gave me this to send around..
She told me it is adderresum...
I walk around telling ppl that
Only to find out in the end of the day there wasnt any adderresum to begin with...
Wat la I gave them to eat...

U got to love cupcakes!
Sweet sweet dolls
I finally tasted one!
I wanna lick the icing off every 1 of them!

Joining the cupcakes addicts.....

Shoba's hardwork..
Paying off handsomely.. XD





Shoba and shamresh..
He can't resist the funny face


He got to do that for a few other pictures too!


After pushing the cupcakes in eleng's face..
He found his long lost smile...
@___________@


Me and adorable leeli...XD
yes indeed we are screwed...





It is all about them today

Her sister.. Satya



Me and my friends


Those who respected and dressed in tradition clothes...




And those who didnt.. XD
Kathleen Josepf.. XD Nice lenggan no? ^^

its super heavy!





Me and Kath!


Eating traditional food! XD with style

Sisters!



Hindi actress!
ELENG LIM!







Waiting for the right wind shot!
LEELI!



Crazy and awesome friends of mine




Attempting an encore of our previous kiss.. XD


Explaining without a single word



Constipation in the standing style!


When you wear those over your head...
You are automatically together...
So am I hearing the wedding bells already?
"I DO"
"I'M OK WITH IT!"
"WTF"


Bercurang already???


Hiding before she get killed...
"Aku perempuan suci"



Uncle who forgotten to grow old...
Still looks young no? ^^


Pretty girl with a flower in her hand

Check Spelling


I can eat it...

If you would lick it.. XD






Crazy Collection!











Camwhoring never ends with an ENOUGH.. XD


I have been indianized...



"Is this what I would look like in my next wedding?"
"Who is the groom"
"Just about anyone"

No comments: