July 19, 2010

In the Middle Of the Night


I think since 26 February....
I haven't been going to clubs for months!
Then there was

Hanyao's Birthday- Mist (June)
Satya's Return- Maison (July)
and then there was
Andrew's Birthday- Quattro (July)

When I first started clubbing again...
The whole experience was so awkward..
Like it was the first time for me to go club again..
excluding the fact that I dressed like a slob (well I used to be bothered)
I was there just to look after bags, I don't dance, I don't drink.. I was practically emo-ing without a reason.

It felt like I was held back by fear, confusion, and disgust, during the first time


THEN, there were Maison and Quattro...
My usual circles of friends who loves to party hard and have fun...
I was still held back on drinking but I definitely broke a few sweat from dancing the wholeeeeee night =D


But it is quite fun dancing, camwhoring, acting like idiots, watching my drunk friends acting like idiots, doing a little dare and just lose yourself with your friends =D

Alcohol still taste bad, guys hands are still itchy, my dance moves degraded further from it's original standard which was bad and drunk friends are still hilariously interesting... =D

Nothing changed much...
Only I did...

At times I wonder if I would stop doing the things I love...
Just to meet up the expectations in the name of love...
Believing it wasn't me...
Pretending I was just right for him...(or her)

No comments: