July 14, 2010

Random Things I See Today =D


Today, I suddenly feel like... You know, being polite...
I came across a toll and somehow, naturally I uttered the word thank you to the girl inside the booth....
BUT, I think I have been talking to myself all too often....

After saying thank you (like really politely and softly)...
It goes on like this....

"AH thank you for..... crap, what for? for taking my money.. The money I'm paying for street lights that go off almost ALL the time and potholes everywhere... They should really thank me for giving them money for no reason.. YAH... yah... They should...WHY AM I GIVING THEM MONEY... zzz why.... what they do with toll money ar? OH, so hot is on radio!...."






Then I went home, sleep all...THEN PERGI GYM!
Gym is filled with guys with good bodies... Why are they going gym? zzzz

Anyway when I was driving home right, on super speed (normal 40, speed 60=P housing area la) , then something cute and fluffy just jumped on the street!
Its a tiny weeny little kitten playing with the cockroach! SO ADORABLE!
I paused to stare at it for a while, while HIGHLIGHTING the kitty....

IT DIDN'T EVEN MOVE WEI!
cute can take over the street meh!
Then I waited patiently for it to leave, talking to myself once again...

"You think everyone so nice to animals meh... The other cars may just do some animal population control on you... zzzz careful mah.... cockroach got gold meh.... Gold.... Why gold??"


^^ My day is good...
The drawings may be bad XD
But the day is definitely good ^^

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i do say thank you.. it's a courtesy.. =)