July 05, 2010

So many conversations I enjoy...

I like having conversation which is productive..
It doesn't mean I don't enjoy having stupid conversation over a fly..

I like having mutual interest in conversations we have together...
It doesn't mean having disapproving impression is bad as well...

The things I'm related to may not be all perfect...
But it doesn't mean I will shut up when anything from my side is being insulted...

I'm NOT COMFORTABLE when things I believe in are talked badly about...
It definitely means I will intent to correct the situation....
I feel something is missing from a bias situation... Is it wrong to try un-mislead you?
I felt you found a hate for something which may not relevant... I explain it to you la.. OMG...

Stop me if you must and say something....

But shutting me half way and leave out of no where is just irrelevant...

Explain yourself...
If you feel uncomfortable... SAY IT..
don't put lots of hate words to decorate your unsatisfactory...
And with an awesome finale..
LEAVING JUST LIKE THAT...

Indeed I should be understanding when you are disappointed with your own situation...
But if my moral support got to come from agreeing with bias statement..... Hey, I can't do it...

I'm so sorry for bringing up your scar
I have no idea what you can do about it...
BUT
ONE THING I KNOW U CAN'T DO
and expect me to be all so kind about it...

LEAVE
"OK BYE"

OMFG...
I think I got stuck in such situation for all so long at times I wonder if I should just close my eyes on them and think of it as if its nothing.. I DO... I do at times believe those are nothing...

Delusional... we get them all the time don't we?

So even if u didn't block...
You left didn't you? Do you get me now?

Conclusion; You know I think a lot.. Shutting me off half way... Will not stop me =D

No comments: