December 17, 2007

Recording from my eyes...


"Just do watever you wants, when you think its right...Such a trick question to ask"


**Collecting piles of papers on my room floor**

"This whole promtay thing is sure troublesome... Papers just can't eat themselves up and disappear huh? When will promtay comes and go?"




"Why dust won't been untouchable like they are unseen able..
Just disappear on your own alright"


That was exactly what was on my mind the night before Promtay... How loyal of me.. ^^
But right from the beginning of 15th of December like 9.00 am in the morning, WOW... I got to say! I hope my future wedding will be as exciting as this day had been! Setting my hair up, going for pedicure and manicure (which I ruined 2 times before the girl who was doing it for me smiled politely to my mom and said "you daughter's first time?". that was the point where I played dead and stayed quietly.. XD) sorry lor...




"Wow mom! you got me a new dress 5 hours before promtay starts?"


And to think morning excitement was even as close at the one at night! I must be either stupid or really retarded! All night was wild! Forget what the whole traditional prom means to everyone, I think our committee have already brought a new word into the dictionary, PROMTAY!!




"Promtay: clubbing with no alcohol. XD"


I got my fabulous make up from our dearest soba, who I would like to dearly called as boba from now on since she is so darn precious and sweet to all of us... Everyone are family now. Too bad for her that she got to put on make up for a fugly girl like me... XD So maybe the make up may have gone down the dump for her, but I'm sure the make up made my face slightly more bearable for everyone else. Well my bro forced Kelvin to agree with me. XD haha.. thanks bro.. I guess...
**recap**
bro: hey this is my sister, keng sein. this is kelvin chia, peng yu.
kevin and me: hey...
bro: aren't my sister pretty tonight?
me: **staring daggers at my brother hoping that it will some how burn his face...
kelvin: pretty....
me:gonna kill you at home..

I'm sure my dearest blog readers are all anticipating for my Promtay pictures update... Hahaha "When is this girl going to stop her blab and write something important for once?" Sorry ok. XD But I still haven't get my precious camera back from the mechanics, so its still in coma. We will just have to wait for the others to update so I can rob some from them... Wakakakkaa...

What I can tell you simply from my experience in Promtay... I can list down the things I did....


  1. First, as a committee members, we go around talking to people even though we really want to sit back and be like lazy dogs. I went around talking to people. People I know of course... Got called as Lai Keng Sein by Dickson Lai. Known a new pretty girl from ee quin side, Hazel who came with her pretty friend, Ee Quin. Tried talking to my sponsor's son, who is like 15 years old with his friends, couldn't think of anything to say but "Lai dance together ba..." lolz.. and so on....

  2. Then, I did our entrance dance with everyone else, which I screwed the dance since I was the only one forgetting all the steps.. Wakakakkaka... Pig brain... Sorry everyone!

  3. When you are in a party filled with teenagers, one thing every girl living out of gua would do is....... kap zhai... HAHAHHAHAHA.. ops... not an activity worth voicing out huh? But there were a few capable of being kap by girls... XD No la.. joking.. everyone was very capable... XD bluek...

  4. I danced like mad. Since my fugly face and my stepping-leg dance skills didn't worth anyone's attention, I ended jumping into other's dance most of the time. No guy or girl wanted to dance with me... Or in ccm's dictionary... No zhais or luis..... XD omg... hahhaha in plural form...

  5. Surprisingly, my eat all I want activity didn't go as planned. I ended up eating very little even though my dress was very capable of covering up extra flabs. XD hahahaha One of the reasons is because of wailun's kindness, he kept stuffing all his broccolis on me till the veggie too most of the precious space in my stomach. Thanks cousin... I shall go on diet plans with you more often. But next time... not on places where I paid to go for alright...

  6. I cam whored with every single person I get my chance on. XD So hopefully out of a dozen camera, I get at least one that makes the usual plain old me looks amazing in one. XD Cam whoring with JOEY G was awesome! Hot and fabulous. What else. XD

  7. Slow danced. I slow danced. XD hahaha... at first when I thought the slow dance song came up, I'm just going to hide myself in one corner and die, XD one of my brother friend which he abandon came to ask me to dance. Weee.... was happy because 1 thing, first time slow dancing. XD hahaha but the experience was a bit scary, I just notice guys get to hold girls on the waist while girls get to cling on guys neck. I was like, omg... he is going to feel my fat ass waist. XD After two dance I told him I got to give it a rest, but reality was, I was embarrassed.

  8. Making friends. XD... It was really fun to be able to move around and make friends. But because I'm such a "socialite", I get to make like how many, 2 or 3? XD hahah but they were all great... For example... Kent, he was really an awesome schoolboy to talk to, our emcee of the night but a good school boy yo bully.... Hazel, girl with great smile, John, matchmaker dude... and so much more... XD

  9. Hang out, aka the after party right after promtay. XD Everyone was enjoying their burgers at 3am in the morning. Mc Donald was really a great help for people like up..while I was trying my best to get some sleep after the burgers since I was sick... XD sob sob... But manage to bother caleb a lil between the night time.... XD he was the only one who said no to every invites to promtay who still care to ask about it... thanks dude... it went great...

Hahaha... That is my overall review... XD Not done yet, but I will continue when I get all the pictures from the others alright! these are the few that I manage to rob from ee quin. ^^ enjoy...






"The guy I had my hand around wasn't just anyguy... IT WAS JOEY G!"


"Fabulous car for a 19 years old i got to say, but he got a great ride there.. "



"I couldn't express how utterly surprise I'm for how this picture turns out... but... Watever.. Just take it as I'm drunk without alcohols in me... XD"

No comments: