December 01, 2007

easily mistaken for family reunion

days after my grandpa go far far away where we could only define as death, people starts to move on. those who cried till their eyes turned puffier than poodles, stopped their tears. those who keep their eyes at the coffin to see if ah kung comes back to life, soon given up. people like me who stayed quiet to avoid other's attention so that my-not-much-reaction face wouldn't be found out, also changed to be more expressive. Things changed fast because everyone knows, its a good leaving.

**tea time conversation between the aunties**

"He knew it was coming."
"Yah I heard about those flash backs when one is going to die. I think he seen it."
"Yah, daddy shown hints that he used the incident as an excuse. He knew he is going to leave us soon"
"Yes he told us that he don't wanna live so long. He said he had an happy life and he was satisfied"
grandchildren said in unison "oooooooo"
"It sucks that he left us. I miss him so much. I miss the way he jokes. **sob**"
"I didn't come home often. I'm horrible"
"Don't worry everyone. Ah pa was happy. One way or another, he used the cough medicine incident so that he could go hospital, so that we could all gather to see him. He knew it was coming and he wants to see everyone again. It was his last wish."
"its true.. sob sob... he loves everyone gather together. he loves us all"
"so let us all be happy. we don't want to show some bloated face to ah pa right?"
"yah yah true true."

**end of conversation**


Well everyone definitely got the message and everyone moved on...

I GOT PICTURE TO PROOF IT! XD

last day of funeral....the 4th day
enjoy..






One of the "funeral flowers". Isn't it pretty? too bad people went and throw them out right after the funeral... heartless I'm telling you! heartless...


Lesson to everyone: Drinking can drinks in the morning especially when there are gas in it... is not healthy. Lil kids, don't follow this bad example...


She is so cool. She is practically part of our family now.. Cheers auntie!


My genius cousin who is a doctor now.. *i will join you soon... hopefully.. XD if ah kung bless me well.. XD* with her dorky brother... LOOK AT THAT FACE! XD


Sleepy Billy... I'm not sure he was happy or not... He was muttering "you are invading my privacy!" and "Come come let me see..." haha... what does it means? XD

Now.. this is a much healthier practice... Drink coffee in morning. XD What is it with the selendang on his shoulder?

Roasted pigges for ah kung. Delicious.. XD hahaha ummm for my malay viewers... close your eyes. XD


This is what i call mood swing. I took those picture on the same time. Hahaha. Me brother and Anthony. XD


Everyone was watching eagerly to see what kinda magic show wai kit wants to pull. Haha.. actually its more of they are looking at his flaws. Haha they couldn't accept the fact if they can't figure it out. "Losing is not an option. We only know how to win." XD all cousins are the same.

They finally figured it out! and now everyone is pouring insults, this and that. hahaha
"Cheh I also know la!"
hahahhaha

Our magician. XD Pity him. Getting all the.... "compliments." He was working all night to know it and that was all they could say. XD He must be thinking. "Tough crowd." Haha don't wowie... I still like your tricks. XD


Here are the "big bros" who cannot accept the fact that wai kit could do tricks. Haha... They are trying to figure it out.
"Keng gein, not like this one la."
"Nono its like this! I can tell!"
"Faster la then! Aiyoo We can't lose!"
hahahaha

Aren't they cute? All cousins look different but all are still hotties.. XD cough cough. After all I'm from this family. They got me right? ahhaha

Cute pose huh

Cute in pictures. She is a very good example of wolf in a sheep coat. XD Watch out for her. HAhahaha

My very very cheerful uncle. He's kind. He is a grandpa now.


Eldest cousin. Hard to take his picture also... He won't look into the camera.

News headline: "The world is shocked! LIM WAI LUN is READING! OMG"

Awesome cousins. Love them so much. Big sister...

Could barely tell that they are related, but when they start opening their mouth, you could just mutter, "OMG they are related"

The sleepy head and cute baby who stare is such a hurtful way. "Snap my picture if you dare, im not going to smile. Bluek:"

Oh.. Someone actually reads newspaper there? XD thats my "manila" cousin. XD

Random pose number one: Monkey face rocks!

Random pose number2: Titanic pose on the side line. XD

Random pose number3: seou wei "ignore wai lun, we rocks on picture!" seou yuen "yah yah"

Random pose number4: Thinking to smile or look cool.... Random la!

Random pose number5: "Take my picture again and I will lick the lens"

Random pose number6: Emo on passport picture. Bluek

Random pose number7: Love his pose! XD Guess who i'm talking about...

Random pose number8: Good grandchildren pose.

Random pose number9: He reminds me of Joey from FRIENDS. XD

Random pose number10: Super cool cousins. XD

Bus ride to cemetery ground. Wai Kit sneaked in!

Aren't they adorable? so cute!

"Pray hard people! Eat later la! come come!"

Looks like birthday cake. Only differences are non-living is eating it and number of "candles" is not a problem. XD


Pray already, now we feast! The word fork and spoon don't seem to exist in a moment like this. Finger licking good!

"Why aren't i getting anything?" figures the girl standing there with the blank look.

Don't kacau, we are eating!

"Feed me!" begged waikit. XD

Love her pose! it says "Yummy" or "I got something stuck in my teeth?"
So many questions in one picture. XD

Auntie behind says "Oi! Take already leave la! people also wanna eat one la! Stop selfishly hogging the whole thing!"

Brothers are together. Hmm.. That can drink taste odd izzit?


She is being such a sweetie helping out. Note to my readers: "That drink in the box sucks! Healthy but not tempting." Thank you.


Khei khei is showing off her hand.

All messed up!


My daddy! My brother got all his good looks XD


Could you guess wat are they looking at? A dog. =.= seou yuen is thinking "this is so lame. The dog is lame. Stop staring. Its just a freaking dog. A dog!"


The only picture I took of my own face before My camera died. Sob. The killer was my brother. I don't care even if he is looking at me now saying "What a liar!? I didn't drop that bloody thing! You didn't pass it properly!" Watever la.

That was all i could take. Goodbye camera! Goodbye!
ps: My camera will be coming back after 5 days. ^^ cross your fingers!





No comments: