December 09, 2007

all in one free day...


"Things we do for our friends are priceless"

weeee... finally a day without promtay meetings, cousin reunion or what so ever...
A boring day at home alone without my brother and only me.. did I mention home alone?
Seriously, going out all day, get home around night for dinner and on9 till I'm partially satisfied... Is not satisfying at all... I got a feeling if I'm going to be a working lady in the future, that will be my life time daily routine! OMG!!!

"I shall dive into my original laziness form!"

But, lets not worry about that yet... Kick out the worrisome things, future, promtay, friends, and everything, and enjoy a peaceful day being useless. ps: Hopefully Sarah is not reading this or she will be yelling, "Christine! Just a few days before Promtay and you are slacking! Why I ought to......." hahahahhaa

Since I got nothing much to share about today's ULTRA COOL EVENT... which is equal to nothing... I shall continue blogging about MYSELF! hahaha it feels odd to admit it but its my blog. ^^ I do whatever I want to do and you ain't gonna stop me.. ^^ speaking like a real brat...

okok recently I have seen a really really good movie...

Really good I'm telling you!


Like really good!

Ultra superbly cool!

Cool wei...

Seriously!

So do you get how cool it is already? Good...

It's cool...

I will leave all the imagination to you guys and you continue thinking about it ok! I will be right back!

I really get addicted to something easily.... Let me list them out in pictures...
As you can see, I love manga, manwha and more! Not like you understand if i describe more..
It's like an addiction I can never live without. I told myself! "Stop stop stop! Its enuff already." My brain just reply... "Click to the next page when you are done talking to yourself alright." "ok"


Do I need to explain more? Pretzel rules the whole snack and bread industry!
Don't let the time square's auntie anne discourage you. They really sucks in making pretzel.
Go else where.
Say it with me "We want more! We want more!"

I love to draw... But I draw like the guy on the left.... Hahaha! the "talented" one...

Patrick! I love shopping too!!! Hahaha.. Don't mind the stylish pose... After the cousin shopping spree.. I really find shopping to be quite fun!


But I can't really shop due to lack of cash..
I'm going to stick with window shopping like these kids...

I found new addiction towards blogging... ^^ its so much fun weeeeeeeeee


Thank god to blogging, I finally get friendster out of my back....out of my thoughts... For once...


Okok... So how was all the imagination of the movie? Awesome right...
Anyway do you guys even know the name of the movie? hahahaha

I actually forgotten at first, but part of my memory told me it has something to do with mask...
And I told Caleb about it, haha... I first suggested mirror mask... Then he said, never heard of it... Maybe its glass mask! So I was thinking and thinking.... In the show the mask was made out of glass.. so maybe la... It turns out to be mirror mask after a long search for "glass mask". XD

Guess I didn't have the confident with my memory... Ended up looking up and down for those info....sob sob... need to build that up...

Anyway... So these are the pictures of Mirror mask! You are currently listening to their song too.. ^^






The reason why I like this so much its because its so beautiful, fantasizing, sarcastic, original and mind blowing. See how unique each picture looks like? It so artsy, the drawing were beautiful, the actor and actress were amazing. The movie leaves more to desire....
So go catch this movie alright! Mirror Mask! I'm Loving it!

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
-- Confucius

1 comment:

Maleni said...

hey chris!!
i spent a long time on your blog, reading as many post as i can. u have really cool ones. especially, "all in one free day". i love the pics, and of course the captions!! u know wat, reading ur blog gave me a thought of making my posts meaningful ones. hmmm, i wonder if i'm creative enuf. hehe. keep up the great job dear, u rock!