March 29, 2011

Worst timing for blogging

Hi Guys!
=D Keng Sein here, finally reporting herself to her blogging duty on the most irrelevant chosen time.
Why irrelevant?
Well it is firstly, 12.09am in dear Malaysia and I'm rushing my arse off doing 4 assignments at the same time.
Secondly, I'm only blogging because I'm so busy. :P When I'm free I rarely find the commitment towards my blog. Odd but sad.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Short post I promise.
Now I wanna talk about a severe procrastination syndrome I observed in myself.
This semester going to be one hell for me because the workload is definitely doubled up and judging by the updated version of my procrastination skills, I look like I'm going for a very bad downfall.

BUT FRED NOT! Even if all pimples were to conquer mother earth (my forehead), I will try my level best to make sense out of all these hectic senseless rush in assignment and race for what I hope to see, the light at the end of the tunnel before I burn the tracks for some fire from within ^^

Today I'm gonna attempt a very risky act for my assignments,
I shall enforce the
quantity > quality theory.
Where information are researched at the highest speed and there will be lack of filtration in the documents.
This is to ensure in within 5 hours I manage to complete 4 assignments and leave the rest of the days to tidy up the unfiltered notes. =D

Risk predicted: Ended up getting nothing done.
Progress expected: All assignments will reach to phrase 2 in progress, where they are all going somewhere besides scratch ^^

I shall blog about it when I'm done.
Do or Die situation!


Oh ps readers; found my other half :P

No comments: