March 31, 2011

Don't leave the bed

I don't know how to unleash my boredom when I have done nothing but to spam ppl on facebook. =(
doesn't give me any form of satisfaction if I can't get replies.

So here I'm to evaporize the remaining caffeine residue in my body which this is the critical moment where I would start talking really quick but all are filled with meaningless shit that would harm pleaple's self esteem, dinner, meal, hobby, sleep, nap and so much more important expect of life!

SO
I'm here....
To ease my boredom
by scolding myself!
AMAZING!

//////////////////////////////////

You stupid klutz! Do you even know how to take care of yourself?
I mean seriously, slicing 3 fingers in a week time is some sort of achievement because it just screams out HOW STUPID YOU ARE TO BE ON THE SAME BLOODIE MISTAKE TWICE!

Have you heard the song that goes something like..... shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice.........leanrn rimes?

BUT GETTING A FINGER CUT
IS AN ACT OF A FOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE ITS CARELESSNESS
AND GETTING two fingers cut twice
IS A CRIME FOR a 20 YEARS OLD BECAUSE YOU DID IT!

of all place to cut it got to cut at the edge of all my fingers on the left hand......
Actually I'm pretty worried if this is some bad luck day for me
I woke up late...
Assignment half done...
Read the wrong notes....
cut all the right fingers.....
sleepy all at the wrong time....
and almost got myself killed on the highway.

Its like....
I'm at the doorstep of hell......
Waiting for the door to slip open by accident and i fall in because i feel asleep on the door instead of the wall....

////////////////////////////////
IMAGINE IF WE CAN ALL CONSUME PLASTIC
How cool would it be for a scientist to create some digestive juice suitable for digesting plastic in within our body!
THEN WE CAN CLEAN THE WORLD UP LIKE..... LIKE DINASOUR WHO DOES POPULATION CONTROL! He chew on other animals so that the world won't be so heavy!

But I think because the earth favourite animal's species go eaten as well, so the earth mengamuk and killed all the dinasours in hate......

To ensure no more smart arse population control crap happens again....
Instead of giving human really sharp teeth like how god has given to dinasour, human are made with really blunt teeth, sometimes uglyly structured like mine so we can only consume in limited amount!
Instead on emphasizing on the capability to eat, god made sex drive in human to distract them when they are hungry for canabilism act!

So instead of population control, god made everyone itching for some sexy time and BOOM! NEW BATCH OF HUMANS!
This process goes on and on and no one even noticed that the earth is laughing at all these mass human production!

But i think the earth eventually noticed that population control and over population also cannot be a good thing cause when human start over populating, they start chopping down the earth's hair (aka his trees) to make beds for more sexy time!
OBVIOUSLY after sometime the earth will get furious over the unotified balding session and start going crazy because of a bad hair cut day!

HE THROWS IN HUMAN CONDITIONER (human fertilizer ) by making the nature goes banstreak on human and make them all BARBIE DOLLS! (frozen dead human)

I don't know how to spell banstreak. If u get what i wanna write in that mispelling...
I'm really tired actually and I think i should start reading my script for my assignment.....


<3 Life is a lil weirder on lack of sleep lane

No comments: