March 30, 2011

It is worth the 92k

I honestly think internet has made wonders these days to confuse people's mind.

Last time you think you could rely on the media for the latest news and reliable updates....
Today it is a little harder to source for reliable truth...
Besides the fact that there are many restriction, self censorship and dark knight behind every media firm, there are people out there who actually dedicate themselves to make sites that looks like a real newspaper and make you believe the bullshit they shower you with is TRUTH!

Today my mom came up to me and said Justin Bieber is actually a 51 years old...
For a second there I think my heart skipped a beat as I smiled like a fool in disbelieve.
THE CHILD STAR IS DOOMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But I will be wasting my 92k in taylors studying about mass communication if I don't ask.....

"How you know about it?"

It is not like I'm unhappy about him being a total freak of nature but I just need to be sure that I'm happy for the truth, not a haox.

She further clarified that she saw it on the news website her friend showed her.... GOT VIDEO COVERAGE SOMEMORE!
It sounded a lil fishy but I flew straight to my laptop as I googled for Justin Bieber 51 years old in Washington Post.

Not relevant...

ok..
TIMES!

Not relevant....

Ok screw the media choices....

Google: Justin Bieber 51 years old.....
Sources available for the above news: Answer Yahoo, Youtube, Some onion shit.........


D: FACE PALM**

I walked down to my mom and explained the whole misunderstanding....
For a second there she actually doubted me.... So I further explained...

"Mom, if a 4 grammy award winner who is also every little girls' idol isn't featured in BBC, CNN, Washington post or The Star when he is caught being the freak of nature, it can't be true. Sadly, it can't be true..."

The likeliness for someone so famous with such high news value is filtered out of the prominent newspaper front cover with such story is almost 0%.
And if I don't hear it from facebook, its 100% none existence.

Noticed everything I wrote above, sounds like I'm writing the answer for my assignment?
GREAT!
All the time and money spent on my college is finally paying off!

I used 92k (The price for my Degree) to uncover the truth behind this haox which I can easily know through facebook newsfeed....


D:
D:
D:


I need more signs that tells me my future is brighter than they way it seems now....
Where will I end up to be 3 years later?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well the bright side is, at least now I recognize a few newspapers... =D
ummmmmmmmm
Which i should have by the age of 15......
HMMMMMMMMM

No comments: