September 19, 2009

I slept when I was in the car. And it banged.

**BANG**
My body launch forward waking me up from my terrible 5 second nap....

What have I done???
(please ignore all the dramatic way of explaining.. this is real!)

I smashed and hit on the car ahead when I was doozing off in my car...
Before I could register what happen and what to do...
The owner of the car ahead walked out of his car furiously..
Look at his car.. Look at me.. Look at his car.. and walk to me..

Crap... When I was about to open my door to get out.. He walked pass me and to my bumper.. Took down my car number and details, walk pass me again and said
"I will report this to the police."

I was still blur of what to do and how to react when he walked back into the car...My mind was preoccupied with the thought of...
  • Damn why didn't I sleep for the pass 29 hours....
  • Sob.. I shouldn't be sleeping.. but I was out of control..
  • Police station? What will happen to my licence??
  • Will this car burst into pieces...
  • WHAT WOULD MY MOM SAY...
  • great who should I call now
  • Hmmm I wonder if satya could help...
  • But my mom would know sooner of later... God..
  • Can the man just take my bribe..
  • Crap.. my wallet only have RM15 left...
  • Great.. What about credit card??? WEEEEE
  • Omg.. I didn't bring my credit car..
  • Fuck... I hate driving...

My thoughts was interrupted when the man ahead suddenly came out of the car, telling me to follow him.

Back to my thoughts...

  • Great now he want to bring me to police station straight...
  • Now I got to call my dad.. No choice dy.. Screw it..
  • Why am I in bangsar village??

Apparently, he didn't just not send me to the police station, he directed me to a mamak in bangsar village where we talk about how to settle the situation. We successfuly negotiated to settle this without the police knowing and as soon as possible. He suggested me to keep my car there in bangsar village while he brought me back to my dad to make sure we don't get lost. He was really nice in handling the situation. Trust me, I was about to burst into tears when I was there in the mamak when he did all the talking...

After accountering with him. I noticed he is a very nice uncle. Really really nice. How often you have your nice new car smashed by another person and you tell her it's alright because car are just another form of material, we don't have make a fight out of it. He even told me about the experience of being angry in this whole matter and stuff. He was so understanding and nice to me.... Making the overly stressed me to not cry at all... It was really uncomfortable in that situation because I depended on him to bring me to my dad's office using gprs and also bring me back to the place to get my car and direct me out of the place..


Hopefully next time when I drive and I got into this type of situation when I became the victim, I will keep a cool head and handle this professionally. In the weirdest way, I'm thankful I encountered him and no one else. Imagine if it was gangster? God, you are very nice to me. Thank you. I learnt my lesson well...

8 comments:

Jackie said...

wah next time careful la k? go stop ur car somehwre petrol station or beside road to rest la

chris federick said...

lol, lucky seh got nice person. Everybody is bound to make at least one car accident. Hope that my 1st one will b with sum nice uncle or auntie :P

test said...

Never drive went u r tired.That why Resting,7-11, mamak and Mc D are built for. Btw if u don't logs police report how to claim for insurance ?

Xiaopei said...

I doze off when I was driving on highway.. Luckily nothing happen.. Thank God.

Be extra careful next time.. Take a rest at rest area nearby when you know your eyes are closing ^^

A'damalique said...

and whatcha doing around bangsar village?? didnt get enough sleep?? and here i am thinking that i was the one without enough sleep to complete my icaew.. didnt know that taylors err, that rough on u..lol.. btw, do u know liyana, from your course, i think.. btw,thanks for the invitation, ma'am.. cheers

inkish27 said...

hahaha... I know liyana... quite short right? xD

Lachmanasegran said...

wow..u r one lucky girl..huhu
same ting happened to me b4..
and i settled it wit cash..
lucky accident with tis type of ppl
lawl

A'damalique said...

nope... liyana's quite tall lah.. about your height..
ps:and u're not short