March 01, 2009

Two Double Zero Nine



27th February 2009
is going to be my next best birthday celebration ever
following 27th February 2008
I experienced so many "The First" of my life

· First time I ever throw a
party in my house
· First
time ever I showed my house to my classmates and new friends (excluding close
buddies

· First time I
survived sleeping for 3 hours on the day before and lasted till 8am in the
following day...

· First time
buying so many beers for everyone and no one got
drunk

· First time getting a
ROXY t-shirt.... XD

· and so
much more


To be honest rightI was really planning to call of the party during 8.45p.m on the 27th of February because I was worried it won't be fun and everyone will be bored doing nothing in my house


I'm really glad 22 people showed up in my party that night

Crowding and forming two groups of people

The noise never seems to settle down till early 8.pm

I guess the party lasted for 11 hours.. XD

Never felt so crazy before….
Cleaned till 4.00am
Woke up at 8am for driving class

When shopping for chairs, foods and decorations in Tesco
Got my facial in 3.30pm
Did my hair in 5.50p.m

Cleaned my house around 6.45p.m
When to dance class at 7.30p.m

Was in horror during the drive back home in taxi at 8.45p.m
Celebrate my birthday at 9.30p.m
Seeing half of my guest home in 1.30a.m

Watch my Guest disturbing my neighbours with their cars and noises at 2.30a.m
Mafia till 6.00a.m
Breakfast in McDonald till 8.00am

Slept with poh yee at 8.15am
Slept with satya around 12.pm

Halau people who was still around my house in 12.45pm
Ate lunch with satya at 3.15pm

Msg-ed thank you to everyone who came at 4.00pm
Slept endlessly afterwards…


Special thanks:

Thank you Satya, my Brother and Poh Yee for buying my gifts along with my friends
Thank you mom and dad for helping out with the party and place
Thank you Auntie Wong for your delicious chicken curry
Thank you Auntie Lee for your delicious tom yam noodles
Thank you everyone who wished me the moment I turned 18 years old!

Everyone preparing to get drunk


My brother trying to stay away from Amanda
Takut kena bash up by Alex



Me and Khai Sze
^^


Bryant and TK...
Good picture Bryant.. XD


Shaun, Kelvin and Leeli

Awesome picture taken by me of course..
With Anthony's signature look

Eeleng can't wait to bottoms up the Carlsberg infront of her

Eleng's attempt to block satya's face
Successful

My half drunk brother and Eleng in hot red

Matching outfits by our beloved couple
Awwww
How sweet... XD

I seriously wonder...
How they always ended up in the same picture together.. XD
^^
My potential ****** ** ***?
Hopefully

Still sober and ready to attack!

Drinking mineral water....
In drinking game
And awesome cassie who bought fondue to the place!

The sick annoying couple

Sweet Siew Wei
and dear me.. XD


Neighbours... XD

Lit Wye and TK!

Smooching moment

Love bite

Girl with her best cousins...
XD well
Two went oversea, another one went to work
and another brother sleeping..


Is it ok I call this the Lim family eventhough there are Albela and Ding in it?

Randomness


These are the reasons why friends rule.....

Chivas haters!

One of my birthday gift >.<>
and my two most controlling friends.. XD

Gila people who didn't sleep and went Mc D-ing together


Never forget mother nature in birthday

The last one standing.. XD


The last survival in 7 am

Pretty aren't they?


Dear siew wei who wanted to sleep too!


Sleepy me...
My mom kept calling from work to aske me entertain my friends who are still around
I ended up halauing them the moment I wake up
Dear satya..

Birthday gifts!
Victoria Secret from Yi Shan
Miss Sixty from Bro and Satya
Elizabeth Arden from Mom
My first Roxy from Lim Ee Leng...
Goes perfectly with my sense of taste!
Awesome choice girl!


The light of my life?
XD it won't last burning in the jelly
From Kelvin and Shaun Chow



Make me up!
Wanting the prettier me with make ups from satya, poh yee, brother,
Lit Wye, Lit Hau, Kar Yee, Lee Li, Sarah, Cassie, Ee Quin, Kenny,
Jian Hui, Anthony and Alex ^^



Also from them are two gorgeous items
One bag and a belt
Somehow people are getting to understand my sense of taste more and more
^^ the colors are the best and I wouldn't want it any other way

Beautiful top and awesome diary from Khei Khei
Apparently she forgotten she already got me a gift, ended up getting me two!
I'm loving it!
And its true, its one design that I have never bought one myself before!
You truely understand me



This is from wai lun, wai kit, my brother and alex!
Wore it on Chinese New Year actually





Gift from Siew wei
Exactly from my birthday list
A good hand cream and a recycle bag
Along with two large bowls of tomyam mee!
I'm Loving it








This is one of the best gift..
I'm not revealing the number
But thank you auntie wong
For the ang pau and curry chicken



This is a hand made card from Bryant Koh
"Oi ah moi, Got pen and paper ar?"
XD



Hahaha... XD You got to remember this Bryant!!

And things that caught my EARS the entire day... ^^

"You do know Ugly Betty is actually beautiful? Don't feel offended please"

"Chibi Maruko wannabe?"

"You are not dressing up like you are going to market especially during your birthday"

"Wow... Since when was your room this clean?"

"Hey darling, its 12 and I stayed awake for you to wish you a Happy Birthday!"

Texted: "Hey bang, Sorry larh, I can't make it tmr, but I will buy some thongs for you okay?"

"You guys are not suppose to look sober tonight! Go get drunk!"

Texted: "I know its an hour more to 12, so I will be the earliest to wish you! If not, among the earliest at least. Just because I'm cool"

Texted: "You have grown up a lot. Especially when i saw your pic with your owh so lady gaga hairstyle"

Texted: "Boo must be waiting for my msg rite?You are one of the best things that happened in my life" Corny.. but I love it.. ^^

Texted: Hey darling! Happy B'day... The phone line was busy last night.. XD"

Texted: "Can't come but might drop by 4 mafia at night. :P" Liar.. XD

Texted: "Treat you meal next dancing class ;-)

Texted: "I leave the chance of 1st greeting u happy bday 2 those guys who are chasing after you...Let me be the first one to greet you happy belated birthday!"

It was an awesome night


2 comments:

Benjamin Chuah said...

hahhaha, the last message was a classic wei XD Nice way of wishing a belated birthday, should use that more often next time..

Anyway, fuah, ur party seems so fun. it's a loss I didn't go there XD nvm still got next year right? :P :P

inkish27 said...

Haiz... ccm... you didn't know its bad luck to celebrate on your 19 birthday?

there might not be a next year... maybe the next next? XD

you missed out a lot!