March 08, 2009

My Bread Story... Kengsatism Breadiact


Weee....
Today's experience gives me the such an overwhelming feminine feeling..

I learnt how to bake cinnamon roll, banana walnut cake, and hokkaido bread!
Althought got a lot of problem with things I produced
But the experience is definitely worth it
And I would like to thank my auntie and my cousin






for bringing me there...

Ironically, our chef of the day was a guy
A cute guy as the matter of fact with a charming smile
But unlucky for all my readers and for my on sake
My Camera ran out of battery and I got to stare at the chef till his image stuck in my brain

Big big eyes
Shy shy smile
White White teeth
and cute accent.. XD

Ok back to Bread... XD

Problems?
1. "Why didn't you guys put oil????"
2. OMG... With one look I can tell you put too much stress on the bread...
3. GIRL DON'T PUT TOO MUCH OIL!
4. You got to teach this girl properly or she will just move like a bull and do whatever she wants...

FINE FINE

But overall it was quite fun..
Especially when we need to shape the hokkaido bread...
I was praised for having creativity but lack of talent in handling the bread.. XD


No comments: