August 30, 2008

When you think snoopy is the next big thing..

Well...
I'm technically screwed...
But wait!


I have "education inspirations" that will boast me up!
And to bring my spirit up high!
Well... High enough to study at least...
you know me


My beloved most appreciated readers..
Before you is a list of most cheerful but yet utterly useless motivations that you may come across one day, as the matter of fact almost everyday, if you ask anyone for a piece of mind booming breath taking motivation they can come up with..
But I, for one, dare to admit I have been through them all...
And officially say they are..
Bunch of time wasting craps..
So lets enjoy and share...
  1. You can do it girl! ( Great... please use your mind and use more words...)
  2. Don't ever give up! (I won't. Why do you think I'm asking for motivation for?)
  3. Do your mom proud... ( She already given up on me... ) sob...
  4. When there is a will, there is a way... (How am I gonna find the will with crappy motivation like this?
  5. Things will get ugly if you don't try... (Just testing my readers if you are really reading... as usually.. reply V-ROCKS! thanks.....)
  6. Everyone scores... It should not be that hard for you... ( Way to go for making me feel like as asshole..)
  7. This is your time... Give it or leave it.. (If you pushed it a little more.. it would have been better..)
  8. Whatever it takes... ( Hmmmmm)
  9. If reading is that hard.. Why not try by doing it first... (Great.. and end up not knowing how to do...)
  10. Don't you remember you were once a top student.. Get back there! (I don't have a time capsule and spm seems a lot harder...)
  11. Don't tell yourself it is hard... Tell yourself it is as easy as pie.. ( Thank god I don't like pie)
  12. Susah-susah dahulu, senang senang kemudian.. (I heard college is a lot harder..)
  13. Aim the milky way... Not the sky... (But I can't even reach the sky... sob..)

There is hope up there...

Well.... Like they always say...
Life is not that bad..
I found one motivation that would really work on me..
But no one dares to suggest it yet...

"Girl, I will give you RM 1000 if you score straight A's this time..."
my reply?
**phone tune**
"Hey mom, forget about my dinner, I'm studying tonight"

_______________________________________________________

That's it for my motivation...
But wait! I'm not finish!
I got one foxy mama..
Wait that is too old..
I got one girl, wait.. one fine lady who is as hot as Hyori (if you do not know please google...) just found blogspot!
And she has a great vision as a blogger..
Unlike me.. I write craps which no one reads..
Think I don't know?
Try typing P-Rocks as well if you are reading...
Back to her..
She got a vision.. To write cool stuffs and things that are cool running around her mind to entertain everyone here! Give her a round of applause!
I introduce you...
my kaulitz sizziling sister in law
LEE POH YEE!!!
www.my-heart-shaped-glasses.blogspot.com


Check her out if you don't want death walking pass your body!


And please pray for my god dad...
Sob...
He is sick...

3 comments:

Benjamin Chuah said...

P rocks p rocks p rocks :) lol motivations. You only know what you can be easily motivated by ^^ look for that and strive hehe. ok la another lame motivation but.. wtv and cheers ^^

inkish27 said...

haha.... thanks anyway..... ^^

YEN said...

well who says college is harder than SPM??...
well for me i din score well in SPM but then in college i did it the best...alomost the top scorer in my batch...well to be specific is the second but then i can tell u college life is a bit easier than SPM...at least ...it has less subject to be cover in a sem...well anyway just do whtever u can lar..this is not motivation ..this is just a story to u..:) cheers..