August 21, 2008

Lim Wai Lun

Happy Birthday My Cousin!
Not every year you are a 17 years old boy
Soon to be a man..
Or Maybe you already are one..
But Bhah
You are still my best cousin
Thanks for inviting me to a all boys party
The experience was........................................................................ well I'm caught speechless...
Next time.. do me a favor...
Tell me before I get myself into that type of situation again...
Now for your birthday...
I got picture proof
^^

Huge cake... Yes...
Unfortunately it wasn't used..properly...
The birthday boy's face was still clean in the end..

Aww..... My cousin is at my age now..
Welcome to the club..
Club of old people soon to be...

The woman's touch
Butterfly on a guy's cake....
My cousin.....
Somehow everyone is afraid to stand too close...
Wonder why...
Well it is my tradition
To post every single picture I caught on my camera..
Enjoy please. XD

"I couldn't wait to get my hands on those cake.."
"I wonder why are everyone so far away"
"Are they plotting something?????"
"Hmmmm"
"Happy birthday to me...suckers..:"
Family picture.....
^^ wailun just got to do that trademark face of his... XD

Focus on the candle..
I put it in..
^^ weeeee me...

Birdview of the candle...
Again... It is me...
The height of the candle..
Wai Lun wasn't happy with it..
But he chose me to put it in..
I got to say
Good Choice..
Smooching time...
XD with cakes...
He is happy
because he did get his face pushed into the cake
Which is...
BHAH!

Doesn't those cake smugging looks like beard?
Beard is obviously not your style..
That is my art work on this face...
And him
Being as greedy as he could be..
Got a huge cake all for himself... ^^
The cake takes awesome!

James Bond part one...
^^
All boys party...
Yah.........................
Lim family needs more girls...
I can't always go to cousin party like this..
Happy birthday cousin

Love, Keng Sein....

No comments: