February 26, 2008

Me growing up since std5 in CPR

I knew you guys were something special
but I didn't know that we will come so far ahead all together...


Sweet 16th birthday.... Although you guy might not like it a lot...
I still love it with all my heart.... bluek...
Rihanna hair cut... wink wink... XD
Took me so long to get my hair back in place...


Well............... Sweetest friend of all...
Could you believe...
She was the first person I spoke to in Convent Peel Road...
Love you girl...
A lot...
Two strongest girl side by side...
I won't want any replacement.. ever...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Happiness

Days when pimple wasn't a problem...
And now it is...

Tiny little body...
With big and loud voice..
Often mistaken for being 'shy'
;) girl you rocks!!!
You are something special

CPR won't be anything without drama queens like them
They just keep it going for school and the people...


Promtay joy and pain... ^^ I'm 17 year's old now..

I'm REALLY 17th NOW!!!
WHOO HOOOO!!!
Traffic Police, I will be your next trouble!
My dearest friend! I got more crappy IDEAS TO SHARE that you just can't resist!
WHOOO HOOOOO!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm one year older....
TODAY

sorry for being so vain.. bluek

1 comment:

Maleni said...

I'm sorry, i dint manage to maeke it to ur bday. I'm always the stranded one u see. Hope u had fun, n have a great year ahead. Best of luck dearie. mwarxx! Do checkout my blog ya =D