February 11, 2008

Crazy Gayish Old Pictures

Like the title
BEWARE
IF YOU HAVE HEART PROBLEM OR UNDERAGE...
PLEASE PROCEED...

IF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM
PLEASE PROCEED AS WELL...
YOU WON'T DIE BECAUSE OF THIS..

Sincerely.....
Enjoy....


I was planning to place my caption on the top... but too bz... so the picture turns
out yo be like this.. XD


Something I discover... In the store room.. XD

A wolf behind a sheep coat........ orf orf orffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

We definitely need a life.. XD insanity is part of life...

our relationship is complex... but we are just moving
with the flow...

MALAYSIA NEXT TOP POSERS!

Jaga Jaga... Nanti terpokai kan....XD

One of our agency finest poser... Isn't she hot?

2 head... one body... perfectly normal...


I some how like this a lot.. I call it the half face duo!


if you gonna be a poser... you got to win this three first...

on the phone also can pose... SUPERB

DIVORCED... Both of us are free singles now... XD..
umm actually I'm not so sure about him
after all.. he has 4 wives...

this has got to be one of his.. XD nah
lets not ruin Mal's name..
she is too good for him
right?

"Which nasi lemak store should I go today? Hmmm Hard to choose.."

No comments: