June 30, 2011

Discovering romance.



This is a rant post.
I would like to file a complain on this outrageously rude guy who barged into my life rudely and made one hell of a renovation with it.

One and a half year ago I met this obnoxious guy in a party but he wasn't friendly la cause in the end of the day I have to be the gentleman asking for his number.
NVM modern world the girls are a little more proactive.

I don't know who the hell he think he is but he drive me nuts!
He talks to me like we have been friends for life on msn but when we actually meet he doesn't even walk beside me!
WALAO
Screening for bacteria?
I don't bite man.
NVM

After sometime I noticed something was wrong with me.
I subconsciously checks out or talk about him.
Hell, I even do them when I'm busy.
I knew my mind was fooked.
Must have been those chocolates he gave me... It was poisoned.
It drove me to the wall when I started seeing him in my dreams even when I wasn't seeing him.

I knew I had to do something about them after a while.
I deleted him from my msn and phone book to keep the poison spreading at its minimum.
I even avoided going to events that involves him around! Great plan I thought!
NO.
Apparently the poison spreads a lot faster when you avoid them!
Eventually I knew his poison was too powerful for me to avoid so I just prayed real hard each day that he gets another victim that he wished to fool around with.

He didn't make it easy.
He gets closer everyday.
Taking up not only my cyberworld but even my physical time.
The poison he gave me was superbly powerful till the moment he grabbed my hand and popped question, I knew I couldn't say no.
He has successfully dominated my life.
Took over and made drastic changes with everything.
The way I see things and all my principles suddenly got his say and influence in them.

I have completely fell for his spell.
To avoid being poisoned yourself, please look at the following details and avoid any man with the following descriptions.

182cm tall, dark and madly goodlooking.
His eyes are the one you shouldn't look at if he is asking for something. : D
PS: Another reason for you to back off, he is mine now. Shoo shoo ^^

No comments: