August 24, 2009

So What is Crocs Today?

Before I go on any further...
I would like to clarify the fact that I have nothing against Crocs Company...
Why am I writing a blog post regarding Crocs....

It all started with a pasar malam shopping spree
I have so much against pasar malam's product.. I literally don't shop there at all...(statement for clothing only)
But one very fine Friday night
My friend suddenly from a far end of the street in a pasar malam screamed...

"Hey! Crocs Shoe out for sale in a cheap price! The factory is suffering from recession!"

This kinda bullshits usually won't fool me
So in the end of the day
I bought a Crocs from pasar malam... XD

WHY! WHY DID I GO AGAINST MY PRINCIPLE!
This is because days before I heard of such bullshits..
I actually read on an article that Crocs is suffering from bankruptcy... So the point said in the night market could be taken seriously...

So I randomly paid RM35 for a pair of Crocs to test my own reliability on new's information..

But the problem is
When I told my friends they should so go get it as well when they found out I'm wearing crocs...
I was accused on being fooled by those pasar malam ppl...
Ok fine.. so the one I'm wearing might be fake..
But I insisted that Crocs IS suffering from bankruptcy...
I was literally ignored and accused for trying to twist the fact...

At the moment
My hand was suddenly filled with a pot
A pot filled with boiling frustration
It's either the news I read was unreliable and I was completely played by it
or it's the fact that the place where I got my shoe from has nothing real in it at all...
The pot of frustration just kept getting hotter
The only way to solve the heat?

Truth.. Only Truth could solve this mystery...

So here u go
  • Los Angeles Times has stated Last year Crocs Inc. lost $185.1 million, slashed roughly 2,000 jobs and scrambled to pay down millions in debt.
  • The Washington Post has stated Crocs shoe stumbled during recession.
  • The Consumerist has stated 1 factory has been shut down under Crocs.
  • CNN Money has stated its stock price plummet over the course of the last two years from more than $70 a share to about $3 a share.
  • Daily Finance has stated A couple weeks later, investors sent the stock down 24 percent in a single day after the company announced quarterly results that fell short of analysts' estimates.

HAHA those are what I found out about Crocs "going to die" information...

But then again.. to be fair.. xD

the truth is... it's not dying

according to Yahoo Finance... There might be a hope to return.... MIGHT BE.. so stay tune ppl.. to get the best out of Crocs Inc

But again.. the main point of this article is to prove that Crocs is suffering from financial issues that might lead to bad sales and end up selling on the streets in Cheras area...

Who knows.. Close down maybe????

So how genuine is the Crocs in pasar malam...

Is it entirely fake?

Gosh.. someone answer these!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

happened to stop by your blog while trying to find out if the crocs sold in pasar malam is fake or real.
Below is what I got from other blog's comment.
Hope it cleared your confusion.

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/?p=2202
by Elly
Hi, i stumbled upon your blog while browsing the net and noticed that u were discussing about crocs. I also sells authentic crocs at my blog & at my weekly carboot sale in serdang at a cheaper price…and i can tell you how to differentiate between ori & fake crocs..hehe. there are actually a few things that u can check to determine whether it’s ori or not. 1) ori crocs comes with a hanger attached(unless it went missing when my customers tried it on); 2) the logo of ori crocs is clear & shiny; 3) the sizing for ori crocs is put as W5, W7, M8, M9, C10/11, C6/7 & so on but not put as size 32 or size 40 etc; 4) the writings at the sole is ‘boulder,colorado’ not ‘boulder.colorado’; 5) jibbitz are all removable. as for jibbitz, ori jibbitz will have prints at the back about choking hazards, patent pending among other things but fake jibbitz will not have the prints and will also be of a different material. there you go..hope my explanation will do some good to everyone.