June 15, 2009

I appeared on Newspaper! Sun and Star! xD

Isn't he hwat?
MC of the day...
William! weeeeeeeeeeeee
All the way in Crowne Plaze with us on the 8 of June!

Talyor's World: Class Scholarship
Me and fellow recipients.. xD
My new friends...

I appeared on theSun!
Well u can't exactly see my name
But there I'm..
At the very end on the left!
With my signature black spec


That's me On taylor's ads
the 5th lady from the right



The larger picture of it.. From the Star!



Suddenly feel so gifted from the whole media attention...
Knowing obviously it takes.. NAME.. and a lot of money to get them there.. so oh well

at least its free for me..
The meal in Crowne Plaza is not bad...
U can definitely consider on having those formal nights there...
Their ballroom is nothing cheap... weeeeeee






5 comments:

jocelyncoco said...

congratz dear^^~*

iriene said...

Congratulations! Wow, got scholarship and fame "two-in-one".
Very happy for you and keep it up! :D

Isaac Wong said...

Congratulations, at last you're starting your course. =)

TheJessicat said...

yay masuk newspaper!
:)

alvin said...

WOW... appear on newspaper! congrats!