April 26, 2009

Farewell Denise!

Morning Breakfast with my brother..
Took so long to get him off the chair infront of his laptop

My breakfast plus lunch!
Mixing it to save money for movie ticket.. XD
BTW.. those who are saving money for their lunch
this is the best
rm3.50
sure you kenyang gila one....

This is a life game show in Time square this morning
Saw it and was attracted by the nan nui word
I thought they would be singing
nan ren nui ren
Turns out they are playing this silly game
Sex understanding
"Terms you need to know for a guy from a girl and vice versa"
Girls got all the hardware stuff
Boys got make up!
Got to say they boys are really funny!
Their definition for mascara is a blusher
and a eye shadow is a face cream!
I almost puked laughing at them
Its really cute overall!
Then we went to watch UNINVITED...
Its a terrible movie I got to say
The movie was too slow
Misleading
not as scary as the poster...
But they were really 'smart' for doing those "SUDDENLY COMING OUT CORPSE" part to scare us...

My friend Poh Yee was keeping her hands on her ears and eyes closed from time to time...
Was rather entertaining to have her there that day!
My horror movie buddies
Makan makan di the cafe next to Merry Brown..
Boleh lah tahan..

Dearest Poh Yee

Loving Denise


Me and my fugly top with awesome denise
Was nagged all day by both of them for even showing up with that ancient top
I promise to burn it!



Caught Camwhoring!


Chicken mountain!
XD

The vegie mee...



My dinner
Ice kacang mango~
Trust me
Eat this for 2 weeks straight everyday and you will be off to diabetic ward!



Was enjoying it no matter what
Since my dear friends reminded me about how rude I was with a waiter
Recap:

Waiter: Yes miss you called?
Me: Yah I got a problem with your food.. You see.. this salad got more mayo than veg. are you sure you are suppose to serve me this??
waiter: I will check it out for you
5 minutes later
waiter: ummm it was already made in a bunch.. all of them taste the same
Me: But how can any one eat this? there are so much mayo! jelak I makan this.. Can't you remake this???
waiter: Ummm ummm wait
Got me another waiter
waiter B: Miss you can change your order.. We wont be charging you for that
me: (worried they might spit in my food) no thanks.. I'm full...
HAHHAHA

5 comments:

Jackie said...

lol haha so kanasai 1..where is d shop! dowan langgan..hahaha

Lyle Gogh said...

ahahahahaha.

vivalive said...

haha..recent horror movie all not scary 1..

btw..u shld ask for the replacement order ma..free wert !!

inkish27 said...

jackie: (pandan jaya quanz...)

Sergenorguard: LOL

Vivalive: Useless one... I'm afraid they spit on my food!

Lyle Gogh said...

we should do lunch one of this days