December 08, 2008

Something entertaining

HEY PPL!
It's holiday.....
Happy holiday.. XD
anyway... I got something really funny..
I have been hearing this for like a month!

Christine! you look like her!!

No matter where I'm

Dancing studio
Crossing the streets
Swimming
at Home
On9
and in School

"YOU STILL LOOKS LIKE HER!!"

Who is she?

This is me... XD I make weird faces all the time.. don't mind me..

This is her.... which everyone said I looks like her



Which I must refute
1... I got small eyes.. Duh..
2... She got white skin I got black
3..We don't look alike...

So points given..
Give your comment

2 comments:

Minhao said...

omg of all the people to look alike...THAT lady?? cmon you look so much better her! my compliments.

now dont self inflate arr...

Anonymous said...

christine wtf? you dont have BLACK skin laa. but you does look like her a little bit lor. I mean when you have a brief glance la. ahhaha XD