October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Selamat Hari Raya SeMUA....
Tidur baik baik..
XD


Well...
Although I'm a racist....
I still celebrate Raya because I got great Malay friends who are different from what I think..
I think.. School is basically the only place where I can find Malaysian.. Not malay, chinese or indians..
So... Yah..
I was invited to fatimah's house... (the only house I went to) for raya
^^ she didn't tell me it was her nephew's birthday so I didn't prepare any gift or plan to stay over..
However... I was still treated nicely la...
XD
I didn't get many pictures..
Because one... I don't want to be seen as a camwhorer in front of seniors..
Next... No one was taking any...

So yah here...


Mutton curry...
You must understand why is it the only dish which is completely cleared..
^^ I love mutton

Fatimah.... Our dearest host
My best deskmate..
After her... up till now, no one dares to be my permanent deskmate..
Muahahhaha
I'm thankful...
Happiness....
Duit raya....
^^
I'm not materialistic..
XD
Or money minded..
Anyway..... Pray hard for my SPM..
I'm praying for everyone else too... ^^

No comments: