July 26, 2008

self quote "OMG we are talking like a bunch of widows..."

Random thoughts

Time enjoys to play hard to get.. That is why not everyone can really find time for themselves. Time hates me...

I get angry with people easily because I have expectation It is either I got too much of expectation or I'm Really Born Cranky...

I have not sense of reasoning at all.. I give excuses all the time Therefore my reasons are only covering for my excuses But knowing this will do you no use

When I watch T.V. too much... I forget reality quickly
I have so many dreams filling up glasses in my mind But all are only one quarter filled...

I like talking...
Not Remembering...
I like taking..
But always forgot about giving...

I hate people shutting me out
I hate people shutting me in

Shock me once and you are in my mind
Shock me twice and you are out of my mind

Pictures time!!!

It is quite hard....

That is why all I can do is stop and stare...
And laugh.. XD

I wonder if she wants me to take this down as well...

Sometimes... I barely notice I'm there..

And there I'm... Cellphone container.. Mine
But the phone..
Not mine....

ps: Satya's phone looks better off with pearl white and neon green..
Bluek

No comments: