April 02, 2008

The wedding to remember

Despite the fact that I haven't finish any of my homework as usual
And was typing the last word for my oral test at 6.00pm and the oral was due on the next day
I still manage to prepare myself for the wedding dinner that was.. umm starting at 7.00
XD

ESTER AND KELVIN WEDDING DINNER!!!



We were formally invited to

....Ester Wong and Kevin Phua wedding
And talk about the beautiful couple here they come..
I came with this guy who everyone informed me is my brother.. yes I know
And we are together in this... knowing only very few people

I call him our god father even though we weren't officially taken in yet.. XD
But we feel the love..
We go all the way back...
And our beloved god mother and her actual grandchild...
KAWAII
I get to hold her hand as the picture was taken.. so small la her face..

Nice ice.. bad pose.. XDWell.. I think the photographer deserve a credit for this..
cough cough Im the photographer cough cough
And this is our god father's sister.. she dance like a hot mama and talk like a politician..
Lets not forget about the couple.....
Rich people...
Rich people... Puff.....
big big cake...
You got to love the lost kid on the stage... with her family..

Future sami man....
Cinderella

Difference in style...

If you guys don't recognize him.. he is william... AWWWWWWWW
Me, my dress, and snap!
I'm almost taller than him...

Different in style... still in the same blood...


We can't pose enough.. but we will stop... XD
*
*****
********
*****
********
************
****************
******
**************
**********************
********************************
8

Coming up next.....

No comments: